I might very well even take your request or trade if interest strikes me.
Art created custom for you, to your description.
Here's a sampling of previous art that I've created for customers over the years: [link]
They are always open unless otherwise stated,
shipping and handling is included in the asking price,
- Anything custom can be arranged. Size, material, style, etc.
- I'm also fairly negotiable!
General range is as follows, from lowest to highest:
starting at $10
• Full page, 9x12-ish, sketch:
• Full page, 9x12-ish, lines only:
• Full page, 9x12-ish, color, no/simple background:
• Full page, 9x12-ish, full color, probably anything you want:
• Full to 3/4 page, 16 x 20, full color, probably anything you want:
$80 to 120-ish
Keep in mind this is the asking price for if you want the original sent to an address.
I can do $6.00 less than the asking price if you just want a large digital file emailed to you.
• Terms of Service
If you're new to commissioning and/or want to know how I personally operate, please first review my process:
- Contact me. Tell me what you would like commissioned. Specifics are preferred! Detailed descriptions, reference pictures, and the type of picture are great information. Once I know what you would like, I can provide you with an accurate quote based on the pricing listed above. I am available via email, or you can message me here or on any website linking to here.
- Payment/Deposit. Before I start work, I ask for at least a deposit of 25% the total cost of the commission...this helps protect both you and me! With the deposit, I am liable and obligated to work on and finish the commission in a timely manner, and I am assured I can avoid non-payment. Of course, many customers prefer to make the full payment up front for ease, and that is perfectly fine as well. Paypal is the preferred method, but I accept money orders and cash (at your own risk! I do not accept responsibility for cash being lost in the mail). Once the deposit or up-front payment is received, I start work on your piece. Work does not typically take more than a month, depending on how busy I am and how large the queue is, but I will stay in open communication with you and be available for questions and status reports should you need them.
- Status updates (optional). Please let me know if you would like to see progress stages of your picture as they are completed. For example, if you would like to approve the sketch, lineart, and/or flat colors as they are completed before I continue work, please let me know and I will be happy to oblige.
- Finishing. When I am done, if you have paid the deposit only, I will send you a watermarked thumbnail as proof that the picture is complete and ask for the rest of the payment. Once it is paid in full, I will send you two copies of the picture, a smaller web-resolution picture, and a full resolution picture suitable for printing if you wish.
- Revisions. I want you to be happy with your picture! Feel free to ask for minor changes if you see something amiss. I allow two sets of minor revisions per commission. For large, extensive revisions and any more than two revisions, I will have to ask for extra payment due to the extra time spent, to be determined by the nature of the change.